Mary's awards and recognition are listed below:
- Solo Exhibition - January 14-31, 2011 - Mary was invited to have a solo exhibition at the Real Estate Offices of R.E.B. Group, 14514 Champion Forest Dr., Houston, TX. 77069 January 14-31, 2011 - Exhibition Extended Through February 28, 2011.
- Solo Exhibition - October 12 - November 18, 2010 - Mary was invited to have a solo exhibition at 1Houston Center in Downtown Houston. She exhibited 26 pieces in the Northeast lobby of 1Houston Center located at 1221 McKinney St. in the heart of the Houston Center Complex.
- Watercolor Honor Society invited Mary to be a member in May, 2010 as a result of honors received at Watercolor USA which earned her Signature Status.
- Watercolor U.S.A. 2010 selected Mary's painting Shattered Glass in May 2010 for a cash award and as a patron purchase. The painting exhibited at the Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, Missouri June 12 through August 8, 2010.
- National Watercolor Society (NWS) selected Mary's painting Frost on the Breath of Life as part of the March 2010, Juror Mary Addison Hackett, selected Mary's painting Frost on the Breath of Life for the 2010 National Watercolor Society All Member Exhibit at the NWS Building in San Pedro, CA.
- Archway Gallery, Houston, TX - Notified 2/7/2010 about acceptance into the gallery. Began showing works in March and will was Featured Artist August 2010.
- 10+ Artists - "TXT" Show - Exhibition at the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts, Spring, Texas, January 2010. Mary's painting Hot Ticket was a part of this group exhibition.
- Texas Watercolor Society - Acceptance into Exhibition - Notified 12/21/09 that Faces of Turmoil was accepted into the Texas Watercolor Society 61st Annual Exhibition held in April 2010 at the Rockport Center for the Arts.
- Watercolor Art Society Houston - Merchants Award - The WAS-H 40th Annual Member's Exhibit (2009). Her Painting 'Faces of Turmoil'. Over 220 paintings were submitted. Juror was Jan Fabian Wallake. Mary was very pleased to receive the award of watercolor paints from M. Graham & Company valued at $460.
- Second Place - WAS-H September 2009 show for her painting 'D-Nile'. Juror was Susan Hotard. SOLD
- First Place -
WAS-H's July 2009 Student/Teacher Show for her abstract piece El Toro Rojo'. Juror was Debra Kendrick. Teacher was Virginia Cobb. Painting NFS